Please check the programme for your presentation details: https://www.wms2022.com/page/programme
Poster presenters are requested to set up their printed poster, on Tuesday 11th October 2022 16:00-18:00 or Wednesday 12th October 2022 prior to the first morning tea/coffee break. A team of volunteers will be available to help you set up your poster in the correct location. All posters will be displayed in the Ballroom. Your exact poster number and location will be available in the programme and app, and a list will also be available on a list, when you arrive on site. Presenters are responsible for setting up and removing their poster by the required time. Posters should be removed by no later than 12:00 on Saturday 15th October 2022. The WMS Congress Secretariat will not be responsible for loss of the poster after this removal time.
In addition to the scheduled poster sessions, you will be able to show your presentation to your colleagues throughout the entire congress at the traditional poster boards, designated e-poster screens as well as using the congress app. We request that a traditional physical poster be made available for display at the poster board area in addition to your Flash Presentation if you have been selected for one.
If a poster has been selected for a Flash Poster Presentation, then the FP .xx reference is also the poster board reference number.
Presenters should include their email address and photo on the poster so that interested people can reach them during the congress (either embedded or separately attached).
We have arranged for a local printer to support delegates with poster printing and delivery to the venue. Please liaise directly with them if you wish to use their services, WMS is only providing their contact details below:
• Poster files must be uploaded online at www.tph.ca (once file is received, TPH will email the cost and payment submission details). The file name must include 'WMS'.
• Files must be received Monday, October 3rd 2022, by 09:00, to be available for pickup on site at the Halifax Convention Centre Tuesday, October 11th, from 16:00-17:30. There will be a dedicated poster desk in the Ballroom to collect from.
• Files received after Oct.3 cannot be guaranteed for pick up onsite – but will have to be picked up from TPH Halifax (1809 Barrington St., Halifax NS B3J 3K8) on Oct.11 after 12:00.
• Posters printed by TPH will be printed in colour to max size (30x42 inches) on a 46lb Premium Presentation Matte coated paper. Additional requests for lamination or other media may effect the timeline/ pickup location. Due to display limitations on site, the poster will be reduced to fit. The Print House will take care of this for you.
• For any questions regarding printing leading up to conference – please email [email protected], or call 902.422.7730
All times listed above are local time Halifax, Canada.
The same file used for poster printing can also be uploaded to the virtual congress platform.
It is not compulsory to use TPH to print your poster or use the same material they use, they are there to help you if you need them.
Printed posters should be made in portrait orientation, maximum (30x42 inches). If your poster does not match these dimensions, we cannot guarantee that it will fit the poster boards. You will find pieces of Velcro on the poster boards or available nearby.