Attendance and CME certificates will be available to download via the registration system from 10th October 2019.
To download your certificate of attendance please follow these steps:
1. Click this link to access the system
2. Log in with your e-mail address and password (important you must use the same email address and password used to create your registration to attend the congress)
3. For attendance certificate click the module Attendance Certificate
4. For CME certificate click the module Certificates
Important – no CME certificates will be available if you did not scan your badge at the congress.
For any other queries relating to certificates please email Susan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Important information about registration: We have reached the maximum capacity. For more information, please click here
E-poster upload deadline extended to 21st September.
For E-Poster information please click here
We are delighted to invite you to attend the 24th WMS annual congress, which will be held in the heart of Copenhagen in the old Tivoli Garden Concert Hall and adjoining buildings. Join us for the networking reception to be held on Tuesday 1st October in the theatre, Det Ny Teater, located a 5-minute walk from the congress venue. We will follow the long tradition of WMS to facilitate networking and catch up on the latest developments in myology around the world during this 4-day meeting. As usual, the meeting will be preceded by a teaching course, which will be held in Copenhagen on September 30th and October 1st 2019.
The congress venue, Tivoli, has very easy access to hotels and the airport, which is only 20 minutes away by train or metro. The Copenhagen Neuromuscular Center at the National Hospital, Rigshospitalet, led by John Vissing, will host and organise this meeting. Contributions about new advances across the neuromuscular field are very welcome. The main thematic topics that will be addressed in the plenary sessions will be:
1. Metabolic disturbances in neuromuscular diseases
2. Extra-muscular manifestations in neuromuscular diseases
3. Advances in the treatment of neuromuscular disorders
We are very much looking forward to welcoming you to Copenhagen!
WMS Local Organising Committee Chair